Dita Von Teese No Sex

    Dita Von Teese is one chick I just don’t understand. This woman just reeks of sex appeal with her sexy lingerie, push up bras, and bustiers. Why in the world she married Marilyn Manson I’ll never understand. Talk about a marriage made in hell!
    dita vonteese
    She recently announced she hasn’t had sex since the two of them split up. I’m calling bullshit here. Dita Von Teese can snap her fingers and have hundreds of men licking her feet. I know I would if I had the chance; I’d even pay for the opportunity.
    Dita Von Teese…. Your classy and ultra sexy!

Post Title

Dita Von Teese No Sex


Post URL

http://magazineofimages.blogspot.com/2011/02/dita-von-teese-no-sex.html


Visit Images Of Magazine for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive