Cindy Pumping Gas

    One of the message boards I post on has a hard on for Celebrities pumping gas. It all started last week when one clown posted a up a picture of so and so pumping gas, someone else started a new thread with some other famous chick pumping gas, and before you knew it everyone was posting pictures of celebrities and otherwise pumping gas. I passed on most of them.
    But when it comes to Cindy Crawford, one of the women who taught me how to masturbate, well, I just couldn’t resist. Here’s Cindy Crawford pumping has into what looks like a mighty expensive Bentley. Note the heels.
    cindy crawford pumping gas1
    For a MILF, Cindy Crawford is still smoking hot. Check out her ass in those jeans – super tight!
    And those heels! Ultra sexy. My GF would kill for a pair of heels like those.
    cindy crawford pumping gas2
    Over all, Cindy Crawford is still looking smoking hot!

Post Title

Cindy Pumping Gas


Post URL

http://magazineofimages.blogspot.com/2011/02/cindy-pumping-gas.html


Visit Images Of Magazine for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive